Document Security Systems (DSS) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.01/Share
- Futures rise as 'Trump rally' rolls on
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
- Exclusive: ECB rejects Monte Paschi's request for more time to raise cash - source
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Document Security Systems (NYSE: DSS) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.01), versus ($0.02) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $4.07 million, versus $4.2 million reported last year.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Document Security Systems (DSS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Preliminary Q3 EPS In-Line with Views, Revs Light
- Xactly Corporation (XTLY) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
- Dominion Diamond (DDC) Reports Q3 Loss of $0.34/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!