Document Security Systems (DSS) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.01/Share
- Amazon, health stocks weigh on S&P, Nasdaq; Chevron lifts Dow
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Document Security Systems (NYSE: DSS) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.01), versus ($0.02) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $4.07 million, versus $4.2 million reported last year.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Document Security Systems (DSS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wedbush Remains Bullish on Amazon.com (AMZN) Following 3Q
- Buenaventura (BVN) Misses Q3 EPS Views
- Ruth's Hospitality Group (RUTH) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Comps Rose 2.1%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!