Ditech Networks, Inc. (DITC) Reports Q1 Loss of $0.10/Share
- Stocks Buckle at the Knees on Growing Fear of a December Taper
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/10: (ARIA) (RMBS) (GERN) Higher; (GNK) (EGLE) (PBY) Lower (more...)
- GM (GM) Said to Name Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Names Laurent Potdevin as CEO; Chairman Chip Wilson Resigns
- Street Getting Ahead of Itself on Apple (AAPL) China Mobile Boost - BofA/Merrill Lynch
Ditech Networks, Inc. (NASDAQ: DITC) reported Q1 EPS of ($0.10), versus ($0.13) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.69 million, versus $4 million reported last year.
You May Also Be Interested In
- PVH Corp. (PVH) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c; Issues Light Q4 Outlook
- Leidos Holdings (LDOS) Posts Q3 Loss of 11c/Share; Cuts Outlook
- Casey's General Stores (CASY) Misses Q2 EPS by 8c, Sales In-Line
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!