Dish Network Corp. (DISH) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
- Market Wrap: Mandela Passes Away; U.S. Shows Robust Growth in Q3; Diversifying Twitter
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (ENZN) (PSUN) (FNSR) Higher; (ULTA) (SEAC) (BIG) Lower (more...)
- U.S. GDP Rose 3.6% in Q3
- J.C. Penney (JCP) Discloses Letter from SEC on Liquidity, Cash, Debt and Stock Offering
- Facebook (FB) Can't Get Any S&P 500 Love... The Reason Explained
Dish Network Corp. (NASDAQ: DISH) reported Q4 EPS of $0.56, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.54. Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.21 billion versus the consensus estimate of $3.21 billion.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Northland Capital Markets Starts Dish Network (DISH) at Market Perform
- Veeva Systems (VEEV) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; Issues In-Line Q4 Outlook
- ReneSola Ltd. (SOL) Post Better Q3 Sales, But Wider Loss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!