Diplomat Pharmacy (DPLO) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Diplomat Pharmacy (NYSE: DPLO) reported Q2 EPS of $0.23, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.21. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.09 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.12 billion.
Diplomat Pharmacy sees FY2016 EPS of $0.90-$0.95, versus prior guidance of $0.88-$0.95 and the consensus of $0.93. Diplomat Pharmacy sees FY2016 revenue of $4.5-4.9 billion, versus the consensus of $4.76 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Diplomat Pharmacy (DPLO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- General Electric (GE) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- People's United Bank (PBCT) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!