Diodes (DIOD) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
- Target (TGT) November/December Comps Fell 1.3%; Lowers Guidance
- US Drone Market Could Reach 6 Million By 2019 - Oppenheimer
- Eli Lilly (LLY) to Acquire CoLucid Pharmaceuticals (CLCD) for $960M
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Diodes (NASDAQ: DIOD) reported Q3 EPS of $0.30, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.29. Revenue for the quarter came in at $250.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $250.75 million.
Diodes sees Q4 2016 revenue of $232-248 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Diodes (DIOD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- U.S. Bancorp (USB) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- Pinnacle Financial Partners (PNFP) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
- Fulton Financial (FULT) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!