DineEquity (DIN) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
DineEquity (NYSE: DIN) reported Q3 EPS of $1.46, $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of $1.40. Revenue for the quarter came in at $156 million versus the consensus estimate of $160.98 million.
ame-Restaurant Sales Performance
Third Quarter of Fiscal 2016
- IHOP's domestic system-wide comparable same restaurant sales were negative 0.1% for the third quarter of 2016.
- Applebee's domestic system-wide comparable same-restaurant sales declined 5.2% for the third quarter of 2016.
First Nine Months of Fiscal 2016
- IHOP's domestic system-wide comparable same restaurant sales increased 0.5% for the first nine months of fiscal 2016.
- Applebee's domestic system-wide comparable same-restaurant sales declined 4.4% for the first nine months of fiscal 2016.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on DineEquity (DIN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Genesco (GCO) Tops Q3 EPS Views, Sales Light
- Porter Bancorp (PBIB) Shares Active Following Kentucky Court of Appeals Verdict
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!