Dillard's (DDS) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Dillard's (NYSE: DDS) reported Q2 EPS of $0.35, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $0.31. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.45 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.48 billion.
Sales in comparable stores for the period decreased 5%.
Dillard’s Chief Executive Officer, William T. Dillard, II, stated, “The challenges facing apparel retailers continued through the second quarter, and our poor results reflect this. In spite of weak sales, we returned $57 million to shareholders through stock repurchase and dividends. While we continue to deal with weakness in the fashion retail industry, we believe we are in good financial shape for the long term.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Dillard's (DDS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- McDonald's (MCD) Q3 Revenue, Comps Top Views
- Citizens Holding (CIZN) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.36
- 1st Constitution Bancorp (FCCY) Tops Q3 EPS by 8c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!