Dillard's (DDS) Misses Q3 EPS by 11c
- S&P, Nasdaq hit highs on gains in health, tech stocks
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
- Exclusive: ECB rejects Monte Paschi's request for more time to raise cash - source
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Dillard's (NYSE: DDS) reported Q3 EPS of $0.67, $0.11 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.78. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.37 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.41 billion.
Dillard’s Chief Executive Officer, William T. Dillard, II, stated, “Our sales decline continued to weigh heavily on profitability during the third quarter. As we work through this tough time, we are focused on improving customer experience through attracting and maintaining premium brands while providing exceptional service. Shareholder return remains a priority, and we returned $55 million of cash to shareholders through share repurchase and dividends.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Dillard's (DDS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Preliminary Q3 EPS In-Line with Views, Revs Light
- Zedge, Inc. (ZDGE) Reports Q1 EPS of $0.02
- Vince Holding (VNCE) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Sales Miss; Guides FY Sales Below the Street
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!