Digital Turbine (APPS) Misses Q1 EPS by 3c
- Wall St. touches two-week high on deals, strong earnings
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/24: (BEAV) (JPEP) (HLT) Higher; (BAS) (INO) (ADRO) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Digital Turbine (NASDAQ: APPS) reported Q1 EPS of ($0.11), $0.03 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.08). Revenue for the quarter came in at $24 million versus the consensus estimate of $23.82 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Digital Turbine (APPS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Twitter's (TWTR) 'Underweight' Rating Reiterated at Morgan Stanley
- Boise Cascade (BCC) Misses Q3 EPS Views; Updates Outlook
- Western Alliance Bancorp (WAL) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!