Digital Ally (DGLY) Misses Q3 EPS by 27c; Revenues Light
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Trump, Brexit uncertainty hit stocks and dollar, gold jumps
- UnitedHealth Group (UNH) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Affirms Outlook
- Oil rises on weaker dollar, Saudi commitment to cut output
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Digital Ally (NASDAQ: DGLY) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.50), $0.27 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.23). Revenue for the quarter came in at $4.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $6.01 million.
The company said:
We attribute the 15% decrease to ongoing confusion caused by a competitor’s misleading press release regarding our patents combined with delayed FirstVU HD sales while we resolved the product issues. We believe that the demand for package orders that include the patented VuLink automatic activation system together with our in-car and body worn cameras are increasing as our customers become more aware of our patents and the VuLink benefits.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Digital Ally (DGLY) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades Yum China Holdings (YUMC) to Buy, Sees Selloff As Buying Opportunity Ahead Of Q4 Report
- Credit Suisse Starts ASML Inc. (ASML) at Neutral
- Goldcorp to Host 2017 Investor Day; 2016 Production and Cost Guidance Achieved
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!