Digital Ally (DGLY) Misses Q3 EPS by 27c; Revenues Light
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Digital Ally (NASDAQ: DGLY) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.50), $0.27 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.23). Revenue for the quarter came in at $4.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $6.01 million.
The company said:
We attribute the 15% decrease to ongoing confusion caused by a competitor’s misleading press release regarding our patents combined with delayed FirstVU HD sales while we resolved the product issues. We believe that the demand for package orders that include the patented VuLink automatic activation system together with our in-car and body worn cameras are increasing as our customers become more aware of our patents and the VuLink benefits.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Digital Ally (DGLY) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tailored Brands (TLRD) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c
- Ollie's Bargain Outlet (OLLI) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c, Offers FY Guidance
- Verint Systems (VRNT) Misses Q3 EPS by 10c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!