Digital Ally (DGLY) Misses Q2 EPS, Revenue Views
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Digital Ally (NASDAQ: DGLY) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.45), $0.38 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.07). Revenue for the quarter came in at $4.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $6.58 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Digital Ally (DGLY) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- McDonald's (MCD) Q3 Revenue, Comps Top Views
- Penns Woods Bancorp (PWOD) Q3 Profit Slips Lower
- Bank of Commerce Holdings (BOCH) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.18
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!