Digirad Corporation (DRAD) Posts Q1 EPS Loss of $0.02
- Facebook (FB) Set to Join the S&P 100 & 500; Alliance Data Systems (ADS) and Mohawk (MHK) to Join the S&P 500; Changes to the S&P MidCap 400 and the S&P SmallCap 600
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Comps Up 5%; Issues Light Q4 Outlook
- Liberty Global (LBTYA) Could Make Another Run at Ziggo
- Fortis to Acquire UNS Energy (UNS) for $60.25/Share
- Ciena Corp. (CIEN) Misses Q4 EPS by 8c; Guides Q1 Revs In-Line with Views
Digirad Corporation (NASDAQ: DRAD) reported Q1 EPS of ($0.02), versus ($0.03) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $14.2 million, versus $15.1 million reported last year.
You May Also Be Interested In
- NCI Building Systems (NCS) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c; Issues Outlook
- Sigma Designs, Inc. (SIGM) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c; Approves $20M Stock Buyback
- DLH Holdings (DLHC) Narrows Q4 Loss on Strong Sales
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!