Digi Int'l (DGII) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
- European stocks hit three-week low as Trump reality sets in
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Calls Apple's (AAPL) Claims 'Baseless'
- Unease over Trump sends dollar to one-and-half month low
- Kate Spade (KATE) Said to Attract Interest from Coach (COH) and Michael Kors (KORS) - Bloomberg
- Oil falls as signs of U.S. output rise overshadow OPEC-led cuts
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Digi Int'l (NASDAQ: DGII) reported Q4 EPS of $0.14, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.11. Revenue for the quarter came in at $50.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $51.53 million.
Digi Int'l sees FY2017 EPS of $0.38-$0.46, versus the consensus of $0.46. Digi Int'l sees FY2017 revenue of $200-210 million, versus the consensus of $204.1 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Digi Int'l (DGII) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Halliburton (HAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
- Halliburton warns of weakness in international markets
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Misses Q4 EPS by 5c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!