Digi Int'l (DGII) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Digi Int'l (NASDAQ: DGII) reported Q4 EPS of $0.14, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.11. Revenue for the quarter came in at $50.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $51.53 million.
Digi Int'l sees FY2017 EPS of $0.38-$0.46, versus the consensus of $0.46. Digi Int'l sees FY2017 revenue of $200-210 million, versus the consensus of $204.1 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Digi Int'l (DGII) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PPL Corp. (PPL) to Reiterate 2016 Earnings Guidance at Upcoming Analyst/Investor Meetings
- Ambarella (AMBA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c
- G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c, Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!