Diebold (DBD) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Issues Light Q4 Outlook
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Diebold (NYSE: DBD) reported Q3 EPS of $0.34, $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of $0.29. Revenue for the quarter came in at $983.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $996.42 million.
Diebold sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.27-$0.34, versus the consensus of $0.62. Diebold sees Q4 2016 revenue of $1.3 billion, versus the consensus of $1.48 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Diebold (DBD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canadian Pacific Railway (CP) Tops Q4 EPS by CAD$0.23
- Boston Private Financial (BPFH) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
- Cohen & Steers (CNS) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!