Dick's Sporting Goods (DKS) Tops Q2 EPS by 13c; Guides Q3 EPS Above Views
- Wall St. lower as earnings from some big names disappoint
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/25: (CWEI) (NXTD) (EYES) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (CALA) Lower (more...)
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Dick's Sporting Goods (NYSE: DKS) reported Q2 EPS of $0.82, $0.13 better than the analyst estimate of $0.69. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.88 billion.
Comps rose 2.8%
Dick's Sporting Goods sees FY2016 EPS of $2.90-$3.05, versus the consensus of $2.89.
Sees Q3 EPS of $0.39 - $0.42 and comps up 2 - 3 percent. The Street sees Q3 EPS of $0.38.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Dick's Sporting Goods (DKS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Tennant Co. (TNC) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c; Updates FY16 Outlook
- Synergy Resources (SYRG) Offers Prelim. Q3 Results; Daily Production Fell 10%
- Cowen Upgrades Dick's Sporting Goods (DKS) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!