Dick's Sporting Goods (DKS) Tops Q2 EPS by 13c; Guides Q3 EPS Above Views
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Dick's Sporting Goods (NYSE: DKS) reported Q2 EPS of $0.82, $0.13 better than the analyst estimate of $0.69. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.88 billion.
Comps rose 2.8%
Dick's Sporting Goods sees FY2016 EPS of $2.90-$3.05, versus the consensus of $2.89.
Sees Q3 EPS of $0.39 - $0.42 and comps up 2 - 3 percent. The Street sees Q3 EPS of $0.38.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Dick's Sporting Goods (DKS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Light of Views
- XTL Biopharma (XTLB) Posts Breakeven Q3 Loss
- Sigma Designs (SIGM) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.09
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!