Dick's Sporting Goods (DKS) Tops Q2 EPS by 13c; Guides Q3 EPS Above Views
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Dick's Sporting Goods (NYSE: DKS) reported Q2 EPS of $0.82, $0.13 better than the analyst estimate of $0.69. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.88 billion.
Comps rose 2.8%
Dick's Sporting Goods sees FY2016 EPS of $2.90-$3.05, versus the consensus of $2.89.
Sees Q3 EPS of $0.39 - $0.42 and comps up 2 - 3 percent. The Street sees Q3 EPS of $0.38.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Dick's Sporting Goods (DKS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Honeywell (HON) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Issues Q4 EPS outlook
- Bank of the James (BOTJ) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.24
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!