Diana Containerships (DCIX) Misses Q4 Views
- Top 10 News for 7/27 - 7/31: Teva Makes it Official with Allergan; China Stock Slide Continues; Revised Q2 GDP Misses Mark
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Posts Q2 EPS of $1.00
- TerraForm Global (GLBL) IPO Opens at $14
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 7/31: (YRCW) (MGI) (HTCH) Higher; (EYEG) (RADA) (OCN) Lower
- UPS (UPS) to Acquire Coyote Logistics in $1.8B Deal
Diana Containerships Inc. (NASDAQ: DCIX) reported Q4 EPS of $0.01, $0.03 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.04. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.98 million versus the consensus estimate of $3.2 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SoulCycle Files for $100M Common Stock IPO
- U.S. Cellular (USM) Tops Q2 EPS by 18c, Updates FY Guidance
- New Jersey Resources (NJR) Misses Q3 EPS by 2c, Raises FY EPS Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!