Diana Containerships (DCIX) Misses Q4 Views
- Top 10 News for 10/20 - 10/24: Apple Ramps on Results; Loeb Eyes Amgen; Advanced Technologies Exits Sapphire Game
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; To Spin-Off Duracell
- Dallas Ebola Nurse Nina Pham now cured - NIH Says
- Ford Motor (F) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- SodaStream (SODA) Confirms 'Small-Scale' PepsiCo (PEP) Test
Diana Containerships Inc. (NASDAQ: DCIX) reported Q4 EPS of $0.01, $0.03 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.04. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.98 million versus the consensus estimate of $3.2 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Diana Containerships Inc. Announces Direct Continuation of Time Charter Agreement for m/v Sagitta With A.P. Moller-Maersk A/S
- FLIR Systems, Inc. (FLIR) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Adjusts FY14 Outlook
- Wyndham Worldwide (WYN) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Issues Prelim. FY15 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!