Diana Containerships (DCIX) Misses Q4 Views
- Greece, China Issues Weigh on Market Psychology
- Aetna (AET) to Acquire Humana (HUM) for $37 Billion, or $230/Share
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 07/06: (WTW) (AXON) (HUM) Higher; (ALLT) (AET) (RPTP) Lower (more...)
- All Eyes on Cigna (CI)/Anthem (ANTM) With Aetna (AET)/Humana (HUM) Deal in the Books
- Allergan (AGN) to Acquire Oculeve $125M Plus Milestone Payments
Diana Containerships Inc. (NASDAQ: DCIX) reported Q4 EPS of $0.01, $0.03 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.04. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.98 million versus the consensus estimate of $3.2 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Moody's Downgrades Greece to 'Caa3'; May be Cut Further (GREK) (NBG)
- AZZ, Inc. (AZZ) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c
- Calamp Corp. (CAMP) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS, Q2 EPS Guidance Matches Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!