Diana Containerships (DCIX) Misses Q4 Views
- Wall Street falls as bank, healthcare shares weigh
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Faces U.S. Antitrust Case Over Licensing - Bloomberg
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Verizon Communications (VZ) May Acquire Big Cable Company - NYP (CHTR) (CMCSA)
- Citron Research Negative on Lannett (LCI); Sees Shares at 'Zero' Over Long Term
Diana Containerships Inc. (NASDAQ: DCIX) reported Q4 EPS of $0.01, $0.03 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.04. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.98 million versus the consensus estimate of $3.2 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ChinaNet (CNET) Updates Corporate Website
- Synovus Financial (SNV) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!