Devon Energy (DVN) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Devon Energy (NYSE: DVN) reported Q3 EPS of $0.09, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $0.05.
Updated 2016 Outlook
Detailed forward-looking guidance for the fourth quarter of 2016 is provided later in the release. Based on year-to-date results and Devon’s fourth-quarter outlook, most operating and financial metrics remain relatively unchanged compared to previous guidance disclosures.
Of note, in the fourth quarter, the company expects to increase its rig activity in the U.S. from five operated rigs running in the third quarter to as many as 10 operated rigs by year end. This activity is expected to result in approximately $400 million to $425 million of E&P capital expenditures in the fourth quarter.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Devon Energy (DVN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Schlumberger Ltd. (SLB) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades CF Industries (CF) to Buy, Says "Consensus Estimates Now Beatable"
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!