Devon Energy (DVN) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Devon Energy (NYSE: DVN) reported Q3 EPS of $0.09, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $0.05.
Updated 2016 Outlook
Detailed forward-looking guidance for the fourth quarter of 2016 is provided later in the release. Based on year-to-date results and Devon’s fourth-quarter outlook, most operating and financial metrics remain relatively unchanged compared to previous guidance disclosures.
Of note, in the fourth quarter, the company expects to increase its rig activity in the U.S. from five operated rigs running in the third quarter to as many as 10 operated rigs by year end. This activity is expected to result in approximately $400 million to $425 million of E&P capital expenditures in the fourth quarter.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Devon Energy (DVN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Smith & Wesson (SWHC) Tops Q2 EPS by 12c; Guides Q3 EPS Below Views
- Illinois Tool Works (ITW) Updates on Enterprise Strategy; Guides FY17 EPS Inline
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!