Descartes Systems Group (DSGX) Misses Q4 EPS by 1c
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Descartes Systems Group (NASDAQ: DSGX) reported Q4 EPS of $0.08, $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.09. Revenue for the quarter came in at $51.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $51.2 million.
Adjusted EBITDA of $17.8 million, up 13% from $15.8 million in Q3FY16 and up 3% from $17.2 million in Q2FY17.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Descartes Systems Group (DSGX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PPL Corp. (PPL) to Reiterate 2016 Earnings Guidance at Upcoming Analyst/Investor Meetings
- Big Lots (BIG) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Genesco (GCO) Tops Q3 EPS Views, Sales Light
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!