Derma Sciences Inc. (DSCI) Swings to Q4 Profit
- Sprint (S) Raises Bid for Clearwire (CLWR) to $3.40/Sh
- Investors Brace for Epic Herbalife (HLF) Short Squeeze
- StreetInsider.com Pre-Open Movers 5/21: (YGE) (SDBT) (ACRX) Higher; (HGG) (CCL) (BBY) Lower (more...)
- J.P. Morgan (JPM) CEO Dimon Might Have Enough Votes to Stay Chairman - NY Times
- Home Depot, Inc. (HD) Tops Q1 EPS by 6c; Boosts FY13 Outlook
Derma Sciences Inc. (NASDAQ: DSCI) reports Q4 EPS of $0.01, versus $0.12 reported for the same period a year ago. Revenue for the quarter was $13.65 million, compared to $12.56 million in Q408.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Best Buy (BBY) Posts Q1 adj.-EPS of 32c; Comps Down 1.1%
- Rexnord (RXN) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c; Issues Light Q1 Outlook
- Derma Sciences (DSCI) Posts Q1 Loss of 38c/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!