Derma Sciences Inc. (DSCI) Swings to Q4 Profit
- Top 10 News for 8/25 - 8/29: S&P 500's New Record; U.S. Q2 GDP Outpaces Views; Major Mergers Aplenty
- AIG's (AIG) Peter Hancock Assumes CEO Role; Benmosche Becomes Advisor
- Pressure on U.S. to Update Terror Alert System After U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level
- American Airlines Group (AAL)/Orbitz Worldwide (OWW) Reach Agreement; American Airlines Back on Orbitz Sites
- FTC Requests Additional Info from Reynolds American (RAI), Lorillard (LO) on Pending Deal
Derma Sciences Inc. (NASDAQ: DSCI) reports Q4 EPS of $0.01, versus $0.12 reported for the same period a year ago. Revenue for the quarter was $13.65 million, compared to $12.56 million in Q408.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Big Lots, Inc. (BIG) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
- Hanwha SolarOne (HSOL) Narrows Q2 Loss
- Pall Corp. (PLL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c; Guides FY15 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!