Derma Sciences Inc. (DSCI) Swings to Q4 Profit
- Wall Street falls sharply on worries about banks
- Some Deutsche Bank (DB) Clients Said to Reduce Collateral on Trades
- Qualcomm (QCOM) in Talks to Acquire NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) - DJ
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Comps Rose 3%
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/29: (MENT) (CEMP) (COST) Higher; (CAMP) (ABUS) Lower (more...)
Derma Sciences Inc. (NASDAQ: DSCI) reports Q4 EPS of $0.01, versus $0.12 reported for the same period a year ago. Revenue for the quarter was $13.65 million, compared to $12.56 million in Q408.
You May Also Be Interested In
- SEC Says Och-Ziff (OZM) Settles FCPA Charges; Will Pay Nearly $200M
- Aehr Test Systems (AEHR) Reports Q1 Loss of $0.04
- Pepsi (PEP) Tops Q3 EPS by 8c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!