Derma Sciences Inc. (DSCI) Swings to Q4 Profit
- Stock Futures Higher as Scotland Votes Down Independence, Alibaba's (BABA) IPO Prices
- Twas the Night Before Alibaba (BABA)
- Telefónica S.A. (TEF), Vivendi (VIVHY) Agree to $9.3B Deal for Global Village Telecom
- Total S.A. (TOT) Receives $2.25B Bid for Bostik from France-Based Arkema
- Oracle (ORCL) CEO Ellison Steps Down; Will Remain as Chairman
Derma Sciences Inc. (NASDAQ: DSCI) reports Q4 EPS of $0.01, versus $0.12 reported for the same period a year ago. Revenue for the quarter was $13.65 million, compared to $12.56 million in Q408.
You May Also Be Interested In
- FedEx (FDX) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c
- Pier 1 Imports (PIR) Misses Q2 EPS by 4c; Refines Financial Model; Guides FY15 EPS
- Penn West Petroleum (PWE) Tops Q2 EPS Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!