Derma Sciences Inc. (DSCI) Swings to Q4 Profit
- Wall Street indexes flat in pre-holiday lull; health, consumer up
- Market Wrap: Durable Orders Outpace in Oct.; Deere Issues Cautious Outlook; Valeant Combats Short Sellers
- UPDATE: HP, Inc. (HPQ) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Issues Q1, FY16 EPS Guidance
- Obama tells Americans homeland is safe as millions set off on Thanksgiving travel
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS Views; Sees FY16 Sales Down ~7%
Derma Sciences Inc. (NASDAQ: DSCI) reports Q4 EPS of $0.01, versus $0.12 reported for the same period a year ago. Revenue for the quarter was $13.65 million, compared to $12.56 million in Q408.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Second Sight Medical (EYES) Says Meeting with CMS Related to Argus II Didn't Result in Revision of Final Rule
- Veeva Systems (VEEV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Issues Q4 Outlook
- Caleres (CAL) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c, Guides FY15 EPS In-Line
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!