Dentsply Int'l (XRAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Indexes hit record highs as Trump rally continues
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 on renewed hopes for output cuts
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Dentsply Int'l (NASDAQ: XRAY) reported Q3 EPS of $0.66, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.63. Revenue for the quarter came in at $954.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $967.68 million.
Dentsply Int'l sees FY2016 EPS of $2.75 - $2.80, versus the consensus of $2.75.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Dentsply Int'l (XRAY) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Toro Company (TTC) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c
- Peak Resorts (SKIS) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- Comtech Telecom (CMTL) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!