Dentsply Int'l (XRAY) Tops Q2 EPS by 6c
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Dentsply Int'l (NASDAQ: XRAY) reported Q2 EPS of $0.76, $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of $0.70. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.02 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.03 billion.
Dentsply Int'l sees FY2016 EPS of $2.70-$2.80, versus the consensus of $2.75.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Dentsply Int'l (XRAY) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Weingarten Realty Investors (WRI) Reports In-Line 3Q
- AptarGroup (ATR) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c
- Omnicell (OMCL) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!