Dentsply Int'l (XRAY) Tops Q2 EPS by 6c
- Wall Street opens flat as investors assess earnings
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Dentsply Int'l (NASDAQ: XRAY) reported Q2 EPS of $0.76, $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of $0.70. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.02 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.03 billion.
Dentsply Int'l sees FY2016 EPS of $2.70-$2.80, versus the consensus of $2.75.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Dentsply Int'l (XRAY) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Tennant Co. (TNC) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c; Updates FY16 Outlook
- Medidata Solutions (MDSO) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
- Freeport-McMoran (FCX) Misses Q3 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!