Dentsply (XRAY) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) Posts Q2 Loss of 24c/Share
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 7/25: (DTLK) (AWAY) (BIDU) Higher; (BCOV) (AMZN) (P) Lower (more...)
- Containerboard Stocks Could Revalue Up to 100% Under MLP Structures, Perry Capital Says (IP) (KS) (RKT)
- El Pollo Loco (LOCO) IPO Opens Up 27%
- Durable Goods Orders Rose 0.7% in June, Topping Expectations Amid Lagging Shipments
Dentsply (Nasdaq: XRAY) reports Q3 EPS of $0.44, 1 cent below the analyst estimate of $0.45. Revenue for the quarter was $541.8 million, which compares to the estimate of $592.97 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Abbvie, Inc. (ABBV) Tops Q2 EPS by 6c; Guides Q3 EPS to Strong Side
- Standard Register Co. (SR) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.67
- LifePoint Hospitals, Inc. (LPNT) Tops Q2 EPS by 29c; Raises Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!