Dentsply (XRAY) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c
- Market Wrap: CPI Outpaces in Sept.; Regulus Ramps on RG-101 Data; AT&T Trims Outlook
- AT&T Inc (T) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/22: (SCSS) (TSCO) (INFN) Higher; (AIRM) (ADHD) (YELP) Lower (more...)
- Yelp (YELP) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q4 Revs Outlook
- Family of Ebola infected nurse Amber Vinson says doctors are 'no longer able to detect virus in her body' - CBS
Dentsply (Nasdaq: XRAY) reports Q3 EPS of $0.44, 1 cent below the analyst estimate of $0.45. Revenue for the quarter was $541.8 million, which compares to the estimate of $592.97 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades DENTSPLY International (XRAY) to Neutral
- Covanta Holding (CVA) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c, Revenue Light, Affirms Guidance
- SL Green Realty (SLG) Tops Q3 FFO by 10c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!