Denny's Corp (DENN) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Denny's Corp (NASDAQ: DENN) reported Q3 EPS of $0.13, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.13. Revenue for the quarter came in at $128.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $127.97 million.
- Domestic system-wide same-store sales increased 1.0%, including an increase of 1.0% at company restaurants and an increase of 1.0% at domestic franchised restaurants.
Denny's Corp sees FY2016 revenue of $506-509 million, versus the consensus of $506.3 million.
- Same-store sales growth at company restaurants between 1.5% and 2.5% with same-store sales growth at domestic franchised restaurants between 1% and 2%.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Denny's Corp (DENN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- First Financial Bancorp (FFBC) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- Ameris Bancorp (ABCB) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c