Denny's Corp (DENN) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Denny's Corp (NASDAQ: DENN) reported Q3 EPS of $0.13, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.13. Revenue for the quarter came in at $128.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $127.97 million.
- Domestic system-wide same-store sales increased 1.0%, including an increase of 1.0% at company restaurants and an increase of 1.0% at domestic franchised restaurants.
Denny's Corp sees FY2016 revenue of $506-509 million, versus the consensus of $506.3 million.
- Same-store sales growth at company restaurants between 1.5% and 2.5% with same-store sales growth at domestic franchised restaurants between 1% and 2%.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Denny's Corp (DENN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Duluth Holdings Inc. (DLTH) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.01; Guides Below the Street
- NCI Building Systems (NCS) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!