Dendreon Corp. (DNDN) Reports Smaller Than Expected Q1 Loss
- Jones Group (JNY) Acquired by Sycamore Partners for $15/Share
- Market Wrap: Facebook CEO Unloads Shares; Target Cardholders Targeted; Darden's Debated Divestiture
- Nike, Inc. (NKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Futures Orders Up 13%, ex-Currency
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/19: (RHT) (TRAK) (JAZZ) Higher; (TIBX) (NKE) Lower (more...)
- Fed's Balance Sheet Balloons Past $4 Trillion; Up 37% from Last Year
Dendreon Corp. (NASDAQ: DNDN) reported Q1 EPS of ($0.59), $0.11 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.70). Revenue for the quarter came in at $28.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $28.86 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dendreon (DNDN) Issues Notification to Physicians Over Faulty PROVENGE Batch
- Actuant Corp. (ATU) Misses Q1 EPS by 2c; Guides FY14 EPS, Revs
- Darden Restaurants, Inc. (DRI) Misses Q2 EPS by 6c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!