Dendreon Corp. (DNDN) Reports Q4 Loss of 64c
- Wall St. tumbles as investors run to safety
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; MAUs Miss
- Dollar, global stocks trampled in stampede to safety
- Tesla (TSLA) Posts Q4 Loss of 87c/Share; Delivered 17,478 Vehicles, Within Expected Range
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 02/11: (NTWK) (EXPE) (TRIP) (CSCO) Higher; (FLO) (LPSN) (INCY) Lower (more...)
Dendreon Corp. (NASDAQ: DNDN) reported Q4 loss of 64c, which may or may not compare to the analyst estimate of ($0.49). Revenue for the quarter came in at $25 million versus the consensus estimate of $24.7 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- U.S Foods Holdings (USFD) Files $100M IPO
- Diebold (DBD) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c
- Treehouse Foods (THS) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c; Reiterates Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!