Dendreon Corp. (DNDN) Reports Q4 Loss of 64c
- Sterling and euro struggle as Brexit shock lingers
- Medtronic (MDT) to Acquire HeartWare (HTWR) in ~$1.1B Deal
- Skullcandy (SKUL) Receives Unsolicited Takeover Proposal from Mill Road Capital
- Oil prices steady after Brexit vote, but refined products glut looms
- Goldman sees post-Brexit UK recession; cuts EU, U.S. growth views
Dendreon Corp. (NASDAQ: DNDN) reported Q4 loss of 64c, which may or may not compare to the analyst estimate of ($0.49). Revenue for the quarter came in at $25 million versus the consensus estimate of $24.7 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA) Offers to Acquire SolarCity (SCTY) for $26.50-$28.50/Share
- Staffing 360 Solutions (STAF) Reports In-Line Prelim. Q4 Revenue
- Methode Electronics (MEI) Tops Q4 EPS by 7c; Guides FY17 Modestly Below the Street
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!