Dendreon Corp. (DNDN) Reports Q4 Loss of 64c
- Siemens to Acquire Dresser-Rand Group (DRC) in $7.6 Billion Deal
- EMC (EMC) Considers Merger With Rival - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 9/15 - 9/19: Markets Welcome Alibaba IPO; New iPhone Sets Records; Fed Remains Accommodative
- Alibaba (BABA) IPO Lights Up Wall Street
- Stock Futures Higher as Scotland Votes Down Independence, Alibaba's (BABA) IPO Prices
Dendreon Corp. (NASDAQ: DNDN) reported Q4 loss of 64c, which may or may not compare to the analyst estimate of ($0.49). Revenue for the quarter came in at $25 million versus the consensus estimate of $24.7 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dendreon (DNDN) Active, Shares Gain
- Pro-Dex (PDEX) Swings to Q4 Profit
- Marcus Corp. (MCS) Misses Q1 EPS by 5c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!