Dendreon Corp (DNDN) Posts Q3 Loss of $0.56, Sales Top Expectations
- Top 10 News for 2/23 - 2/27: Revised GDP Slips, but Beats, in Q4; Two Pharma Giants to Merge; Net Neutrality Passes
- UPDATE: Revised Q4 GDP Growth Slows to 2.2% as Private Inventory Investment Estimate Trimmed
- Former AIG (AIG) CEO Benmosche Dies at Age 70
- UPDATE: FDIC Takes Over Doral Bank (DRL) in Puerto Rico
- Ericsson (ERIC) Files Complaints Against Apple (AAPL) Over Patent Infringement
Dendreon Corp (NASDAQ: DNDN) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.56), $0.13 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.69). Revenue for the quarter came in at $64.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $62.98 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Calumet Specialty Products Partners (CLMT) Tops Q1 EPS Views; Guides Expected FY16 CapEx
- A.M. Castle (CAS) Posts Q4 Loss of $1.64/Share
- Rowan Cos. (RDC) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!