Dendreon Corp (DNDN) Posts Q3 Loss of $0.56, Sales Top Expectations
- Top 10 News for 1/20 - 1/23: ECB Plans Stimulus Measures; Netflix Ramps on Results; Icahn, eBay to Forge New Path
- Box, Inc. (BOX) IPO Opens Up 44%
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- McDonald's (MCD) Posts Q4 adj.-EPS of $1.26; Comps Fell 0.9%
- Ford Motor (F) Sees One-Time Q4 Charge of $800M on Venezuelan Bolivar Accounting
Dendreon Corp (NASDAQ: DNDN) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.56), $0.13 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.69). Revenue for the quarter came in at $64.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $62.98 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rockwell Collins (COL) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- Celanese Corp. (CE) Misses Q4 EPS by 1c; FY15 EPS Outlook Misses Expectations
- Citizens Holding (CIZN) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.34
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!