Dendreon Corp (DNDN) Posts Q3 Loss of $0.56, Sales Top Expectations
- Market Wrap: Housing Sales Miss in June; Earnings Abound; SodaStream 'Pops' on Speculation
- Containerboard Stocks Could Revalue Up to 100% Under MLP Structures, Perry Capital Says (IP) (KS) (RKT)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/24: (DTLK) (LOGM) (BIDU) Higher; (LSCC) (MXIM) (AMZN) Lower (more...)
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) Posts Q2 Loss of 24c/Share
- Starbucks Corp (SBUX) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
Dendreon Corp (NASDAQ: DNDN) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.56), $0.13 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.69). Revenue for the quarter came in at $64.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $62.98 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Universal Health Services Inc. (UHS) Tops Q2 EPS by 30c, Boosts FY Guidance
- Builders FirstSource, Inc. (BLDR) Misses Q2 EPS by 7c
- MDC Partners (MDCA) Reports Q2 EPS of 33c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!