Demand Media (DMD) Tops Q3 EPS by 23c
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Demand Media (NYSE: DMD) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.14), $0.23 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.37). Revenue for the quarter came in at $28.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $25.41 million.
"Q3 was a very successful quarter for us, with revenue increasing 12% year-over-year on a pro forma basis,” said Sean Moriarty, CEO of Demand Media. “These positive developments are an example of the evolution of our company over the past two years, making this the perfect time to highlight our progress. We are excited to move forward as Leaf Group, which symbolizes our continued focus on growth, while providing an opportunity to highlight the significant role that our marketplaces now play in our operating model.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Demand Media (DMD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Ulta Salon (ULTA) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c, Comps Up 16%; Offers Guidance
- Porter Bancorp (PBIB) Shares Active Following Kentucky Court of Appeals Verdict
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!