Deluxe Corp. (DLX) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Updates FY16 Outlook
- Futures fall on Trump's protectionist address
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Calls Apple's (AAPL) Claims 'Baseless'
- Unease over Trump sends dollar to one-and-half month low
- Kate Spade (KATE) Said to Attract Interest from Coach (COH) and Michael Kors (KORS) - Bloomberg
- European stocks hit three-week low as Trump reality sets in
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Deluxe Corp. (NYSE: DLX) reported Q3 EPS of $1.22, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $1.21. Revenue for the quarter came in at $458.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $460.42 million.
Deluxe Corp. sees Q4 2016 EPS of $1.34-$1.39, versus the consensus of $1.33.
Deluxe Corp. sees FY2016 EPS of $4.95-$5.00, versus the consensus of $4.93. Deluxe Corp. sees FY2016 revenue of $1.85-1.86 billion, versus prior guidance of $1.855-1.875 billion and the consensus of $1.86 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Deluxe Corp. (DLX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Halliburton (HAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
- Schlumberger Ltd. (SLB) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Citizens Financial Group (CFG) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!