Deluxe Corp. (DLX) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Updates FY16 Outlook
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Deluxe Corp. (NYSE: DLX) reported Q3 EPS of $1.22, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $1.21. Revenue for the quarter came in at $458.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $460.42 million.
Deluxe Corp. sees Q4 2016 EPS of $1.34-$1.39, versus the consensus of $1.33.
Deluxe Corp. sees FY2016 EPS of $4.95-$5.00, versus the consensus of $4.93. Deluxe Corp. sees FY2016 revenue of $1.85-1.86 billion, versus prior guidance of $1.855-1.875 billion and the consensus of $1.86 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Deluxe Corp. (DLX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Central Garden & Pet (CENT) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c; Guides FY17 EPS
- Xcerra (XCRA) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c; Issues Q2 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!