Del Taco Restaurants (TACO) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Del Taco Restaurants (NASDAQ: TACO) reported Q3 EPS of $0.13, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.12. Revenue for the quarter came in at $104.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $101.61 million.
Del Taco Restaurants sees FY2016 EPS of $0.53-$0.56, versus the consensus of $0.55. Del Taco Restaurants sees FY2016 revenue of $446-449 million, versus prior guidance of $439-449 million and the consensus of $446.8 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Del Taco Restaurants (TACO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wipro (WIT) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 Revenue Below Consensus
- SAP AG (SAP) Q3 Operating Profit Light of Views; Boosts FY16 Outlook
- Altra Industrial Motion (AIMC) Reports Inline Q3 EPS; Narrows FY16 Outlook; Approves $30M Stock Buyback Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!