Del Frisco's (DFRG) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c; Guides FY16 EPS Below Consensus
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Oil prices under pressure as Iraq resists joining output cut
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Del Frisco's (NASDAQ: DFRG) reported Q3 EPS of $0.04, $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.05. Revenue for the quarter came in at $71.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $73.15 million.
Total comparable restaurant sales decreased 3.0%.
- Comparable restaurant sales decreased 3.7% at Del Frisco’s Double Eagle Steak House comprised of a 3.1% increase in average check and 6.8% decrease in customer counts.
- Comparable restaurant sales decreased 3.2% at Sullivan’s Steakhouse comprised of a 0.4% increase in average check and 3.6% decrease in customer counts.
- Comparable restaurant sales decreased 1.4% at Del Frisco’s Grille comprised of a 0.3% increase in average check and 1.7% decrease in customer counts.
Del Frisco's sees FY2016 EPS of $0.79-$0.81, versus the consensus of $0.83. Total comparable restaurant sales of minus 1.0% to minus 0.5%. This represents a positive comparable restaurant sales expectation during the fourth quarter.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Del Frisco's (DFRG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sohu.com, Inc. (SOHU) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Issues Light Q4 Outlook
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c
- Changyou.com (CYOU) Tops Q3 EPS by 31c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!