Del Frisco's (DFRG) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c; Guides FY16 EPS Below Consensus
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Del Frisco's (NASDAQ: DFRG) reported Q3 EPS of $0.04, $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.05. Revenue for the quarter came in at $71.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $73.15 million.
Total comparable restaurant sales decreased 3.0%.
- Comparable restaurant sales decreased 3.7% at Del Frisco’s Double Eagle Steak House comprised of a 3.1% increase in average check and 6.8% decrease in customer counts.
- Comparable restaurant sales decreased 3.2% at Sullivan’s Steakhouse comprised of a 0.4% increase in average check and 3.6% decrease in customer counts.
- Comparable restaurant sales decreased 1.4% at Del Frisco’s Grille comprised of a 0.3% increase in average check and 1.7% decrease in customer counts.
Del Frisco's sees FY2016 EPS of $0.79-$0.81, versus the consensus of $0.83. Total comparable restaurant sales of minus 1.0% to minus 0.5%. This represents a positive comparable restaurant sales expectation during the fourth quarter.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Del Frisco's (DFRG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- McDonald's (MCD) Q3 Revenue, Comps Top Views
- Moody's Corp. (MCO) Tops Q3 EPS by 16c; Update FY16 EPS Outlook; Offers Litigation Update
- SAP AG (SAP) Q3 Operating Profit Light of Views; Boosts FY16 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!