Del Frisco's (DFRG) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c; Guides FY16 EPS Below Consensus
- S&P, Dow rise on health stocks; Nasdaq weighed by Comcast
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/27: (PCMI) (OCN) (TTMI) Higher; (CYH) (RWLK) (AMFW) Lower
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- Tesla (TSLA) Posts Q3 adj.-EPS of 71c
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Del Frisco's (NASDAQ: DFRG) reported Q3 EPS of $0.04, $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.05. Revenue for the quarter came in at $71.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $73.15 million.
Total comparable restaurant sales decreased 3.0%.
- Comparable restaurant sales decreased 3.7% at Del Frisco’s Double Eagle Steak House comprised of a 3.1% increase in average check and 6.8% decrease in customer counts.
- Comparable restaurant sales decreased 3.2% at Sullivan’s Steakhouse comprised of a 0.4% increase in average check and 3.6% decrease in customer counts.
- Comparable restaurant sales decreased 1.4% at Del Frisco’s Grille comprised of a 0.3% increase in average check and 1.7% decrease in customer counts.
Del Frisco's sees FY2016 EPS of $0.79-$0.81, versus the consensus of $0.83. Total comparable restaurant sales of minus 1.0% to minus 0.5%. This represents a positive comparable restaurant sales expectation during the fourth quarter.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Del Frisco's (DFRG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CoreSite Realty (COR) Misses Q3 FFO by 1c; Boosts FY16 FFO Outlook
- Gentherm (THRM) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS
- Community Health Systems (CYH): Cutting PT After 3rd Miss In A Row - Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!