Del Frisco's (DFRG) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c; Guides FY16 EPS Below Consensus
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Del Frisco's (NASDAQ: DFRG) reported Q3 EPS of $0.04, $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.05. Revenue for the quarter came in at $71.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $73.15 million.
Total comparable restaurant sales decreased 3.0%.
- Comparable restaurant sales decreased 3.7% at Del Frisco’s Double Eagle Steak House comprised of a 3.1% increase in average check and 6.8% decrease in customer counts.
- Comparable restaurant sales decreased 3.2% at Sullivan’s Steakhouse comprised of a 0.4% increase in average check and 3.6% decrease in customer counts.
- Comparable restaurant sales decreased 1.4% at Del Frisco’s Grille comprised of a 0.3% increase in average check and 1.7% decrease in customer counts.
Del Frisco's sees FY2016 EPS of $0.79-$0.81, versus the consensus of $0.83. Total comparable restaurant sales of minus 1.0% to minus 0.5%. This represents a positive comparable restaurant sales expectation during the fourth quarter.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Del Frisco's (DFRG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bob Evans Farms (BOBE) Tops Q2 EPS by 11c; FY17 adj.-EPS Outlook Boosted
- Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
- KongZhong (KZ) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.11
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!