Deckers Outdoor (DECK) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c, Offers Guidance
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Deckers Outdoor (NYSE: DECK) reported Q2 EPS of $1.23, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $1.19. Revenue for the quarter came in at $485.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $495.75 million.
Deckers Outdoor sees Q3 2017 EPS of $4.16-$4.28, versus the consensus of $4.64.
- The Company expects third quarter fiscal 2017 net sales to be in the range of down approximately (2)% to flat versus same period last year.
Deckers Outdoor sees FY2017 EPS of $4.05-$4.25, versus the consensus of $4.31.
- The Company now expects fiscal year 2017 net sales to be in the range of down (3.0)% to down (1.5)%.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Deckers Outdoor (DECK) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PPL Corp. (PPL) to Reiterate 2016 Earnings Guidance at Upcoming Analyst/Investor Meetings
- Deckers' (DECK) UGG Brand at Risk of 'Suicide' - Susquehanna
- Central Garden & Pet (CENT) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c; Guides FY17 EPS