Deckers Outdoor (DECK) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c, Offers Guidance
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Deckers Outdoor (NYSE: DECK) reported Q2 EPS of $1.23, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $1.19. Revenue for the quarter came in at $485.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $495.75 million.
Deckers Outdoor sees Q3 2017 EPS of $4.16-$4.28, versus the consensus of $4.64.
- The Company expects third quarter fiscal 2017 net sales to be in the range of down approximately (2)% to flat versus same period last year.
Deckers Outdoor sees FY2017 EPS of $4.05-$4.25, versus the consensus of $4.31.
- The Company now expects fiscal year 2017 net sales to be in the range of down (3.0)% to down (1.5)%.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Deckers Outdoor (DECK) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Big Lots (BIG) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Dollar General (DG) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c; Comps Light of Views; Sees FY16 EPS at Low-End of Growth Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!