Dean Foods (DF) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Issues Strong Q4 EPS Outlook
- Dow, S&P 500 surge to highs; transports set record
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/7: (ANTH) (EMKR) (PLAY) Higher; (SIGM) (OHAI) (FTK) Lower
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Dean Foods (NYSE: DF) reported Q3 EPS of $0.37, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.36. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.96 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.96 billion.
Dean Foods sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.37-$0.45, versus the consensus of $0.37.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Dean Foods (DF) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vera Bradley (VRA) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Offers Light Q4 Outlook; Enters New Licensing Agreements
- SeaChange Int'l (SEAC) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Guides Q4, FY17 Below Views
- Oxford Industries (OXM) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c, Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!