Dean Foods (DF) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Issues Strong Q4 EPS Outlook
- Goldman sends Dow to record high, techs lift S&P, Nasdaq
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
- Burberry rejects multiple takeover offers from Coach: Financial Times
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Dean Foods (NYSE: DF) reported Q3 EPS of $0.37, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.36. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.96 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.96 billion.
Dean Foods sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.37-$0.45, versus the consensus of $0.37.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Dean Foods (DF) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades National Beverage (FIZZ) to Outperform
- Ascena Retail Group (ASNA) Misses Q1 EPS by 2c, Comps Fall 5%
- G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c, Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!