DeVry Education Group (DV) Misses Q1 EPS by 2c
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
DeVry Education Group (NYSE: ) reported Q1 EPS of $0.39, $0.02 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.41. Revenue for the quarter came in at $450 million versus the consensus estimate of $443.62 million.
“We are off to a solid start to fiscal 2017, as evidenced by our improved first quarter results and the notable progress we are making in executing against our four strategic priorities,” said Lisa Wardell, president and CEO of DeVry Education Group. “We are benefiting from the actions we’ve taken to reduce costs, while further diversifying our revenue profile across a number of attractive and growing sectors spanning healthcare, international and professional education. These sectors now account for over 90 percent of our operating income.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on DeVry Education Group (DV) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Preliminary Q3 EPS In-Line with Views, Revs Light
- Finisar (FNSR) Tops Q2 EPS by 12c; Guides Above the Street
- Layne Christensen (LAYN) Misses Q3 EPS by 6c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!