DeVry (DV) Posts Q4 EPS of $0.99, Tops Views
- Springleaf to Acquire OneMain from Citigroup (C) in $4.25B Deal
- Best Buy (BBY) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c; Domestic Comps Rose 2%
- Apple (AAPL) Price Target Lifted to $155 at Oppenheimer
- After-Hours Stock Movers 03/02: (MDR) (XON) (OCN) Higher; (LAYN) (CZR) (MYL) Lower (more...)
- Ocwen Financial (OCN) Announces Items Affecting Q4 Results; Updates on FY15 Asset Sales, Liquidity Improvement Plans
DeVry, Inc. (NYSE: DV) reports Q4 EPS of $0.99, versus the analyst estimate of $0.82. Revenue for the quarter was $506.7 million, which compares to the estimate of $487.18 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Repligen (RGEN) Will Delay 10-K Sumission; Notes Recent Move to LAF
- Stage Stores (SSI) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Comps Rose 6.4%
- Summit Hotel Properties (INN) Tops Q4 FFO by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!