DeVry (DV) Posts Q4 EPS of $0.99, Tops Views
- Market Wrap: Health Care Mergers Aplenty; Conn's Pops on Greenlight Stake; GM (GM) Conducts Major Engineering Overhaul
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 04/22: (SMCI) (SKX) (ILMN) Higher; (ZHNE) (PLUG) (SRPT) Lower
- AT&T, Inc. (T) Posts Q1 EPS of 67c; Updates FY14 Outlook
- Gilead Sciences, Inc. (GILD) Tops Q1 EPS by 61c, Offers Guidance
- Intuitive Surgical, Inc. (ISRG) Posts Q1 EPS of $1.13
DeVry, Inc. (NYSE: DV) reports Q4 EPS of $0.99, versus the analyst estimate of $0.82. Revenue for the quarter was $506.7 million, which compares to the estimate of $487.18 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Becker Launches CPA Mobile App for Apple and Android Devices
- Super Micro Computer, Inc. (SMCI) Tops Q3 EPS by 10c
- Zix Corp. (ZIXI) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; Issues Light Q2 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!