DeVry (DV) Posts Q4 EPS of $0.99, Tops Views
- Banks drag Wall Street lower as growth fears, rate outlook weigh
- AIG (AIG) Misses Q4 EPS by 19c; Raises Buyback to $5B, Announces Dividend Increase
- CBS Corp. (CBS) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- JPMorgan's Dimon buys more than $25 million of company stock: source
- After-Hours Stock Movers 02/11: (GRPN) (COLM) (ELLI) Higher; (NUS) (SCSS) (ATVI) Lower (more...)
DeVry, Inc. (NYSE: DV) reports Q4 EPS of $0.99, versus the analyst estimate of $0.82. Revenue for the quarter was $506.7 million, which compares to the estimate of $487.18 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Boeing (BA) May Face SEC Investigation of Dreamliner, 747 Accounting
- Republic Services (RSG) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c, Offers Guidance
- Apollo Education (APOL) Peers on Watch Amid Takeover Deal (DV) (ESI) (STRA)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!