DeVry, Inc. (DV) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c, Revenues Fall Inline
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS by 26c
- U.S. Durable Goods Orders Show Surprise 0.4% Gain in Oct.; Inventories Rise to Highest-Ever Level
- GoPro (GPRO) Aims to Launch Consumer Drones Late Next Year
- Offshore Drillers Decline After Seadrill Suspends Dividend (SDRL) (RIG) (DO) (NADL)
- Piper Jaffray Sees Strong Holiday Sales for GoPro (GPRO) and Upside to Guidance
DeVry, Inc. (NYSE: DV) reported Q4 EPS of $1.08, $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of $1.03. Revenue for the quarter came in at $546.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $545.71 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Guides Q1, FY15 EPS
- DSW, Inc. (DSW) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c
- 21Vianet Group (VNET) Tops Q3 EPS by 4RMB
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!