DeVry, Inc. (DV) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c, Revenues Fall Inline
- Wall St ends flat; Disney, retailers dip on sales worries
- Why Martin Shkreli ONLY Cares About KaloBios Pharma's (KBIO) Stock Price
- China stocks tumble most since summer slump as brokerage probe widens
- FBR Capital's Ives Sees Growing Apple Watch Interest (AAPL)
- Target (TGT) Notes Strong Black Friday Sales Start; Apple, Giant Stuffed Teddy Bear Lead Charge
DeVry, Inc. (NYSE: DV) reported Q4 EPS of $1.08, $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of $1.03. Revenue for the quarter came in at $546.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $545.71 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jiayuan.com (DATE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
- Patterson Cos. (PDCO) Misses Q2 EPS by 4c
- 21Vianet Group (VNET) Reports Q3 Loss Per Share of RMB0.72
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!