DeVry, Inc. (DV) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c, Revenues Fall Inline
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
DeVry, Inc. (NYSE: DV) reported Q4 EPS of $1.08, $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of $1.03. Revenue for the quarter came in at $546.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $545.71 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Delta Air Lines (DAL) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Shaw Communications (SJR) Reports Q1 EPS of Cdn$0.18
- Lyft lost $600 million in 2016 on revenues of $700 million, expected to be profitable by 2018 - The Information
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!