DeVry, Inc. (DV) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c, Revenues Fall Inline
- SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Upgrades Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) to Buy
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 8/31: (BTH) (BLFS) (LEI) Higher; (STXS) (CFMS) (FORD) Lower
- Recent Market Correction Seen as 'Extremely Unusual'
- Wall St. pares some early losses as oil prices rally
- Amicus Therapeutics (FOLD) to Acquire Scioderm in ~$950M Deal
DeVry, Inc. (NYSE: DV) reported Q4 EPS of $1.08, $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of $1.03. Revenue for the quarter came in at $546.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $545.71 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Magal Security Systems (MAGS) Swings to Q2 Profit
- Burlington Stores (BURL) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c
- Fred's (FRED) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c; Guides FY15 EPS Below Expectations
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!