DeVry, Inc. (DV) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c, Revenues Fall Inline
- Rite Aid (RAD) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c; Cuts FY15 EPS Outlook
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 9/18: (EMKR) (XXII) (VVUS) Higher; (FLXN) (RAD) (PIR) Lower (more...)
- Apple (AAPL) Gets One Step Closer to Starting iPhone 6/6+ Sales in China
- Initial Jobless Claims Rose to 280K Last Week, Coming in Below Expectations
- UPDATE: U.S. Housing Starts Miss Expectations at 956K in August (XHB)
DeVry, Inc. (NYSE: DV) reported Q4 EPS of $1.08, $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of $1.03. Revenue for the quarter came in at $546.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $545.71 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- FedEx (FDX) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c
- DeVry University Advantage Academy Celebrates 10 Years of Student Opportunity and Success
- Lennar Corp. (LEN) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c; Backlog Up 22%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!