Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q2 EPS by 6c
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave cables to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Dave & Buster's Entertainment (NASDAQ: PLAY) reported Q2 EPS of $0.50, $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of $0.44. Revenue for the quarter came in at $244.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $243.14 million.
Comparable store sales increased 1.0% compared to an 11.0% increase.
Dave & Buster's Entertainment reaffirmed FY2016 guidance.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Comerica (CMA) Tops Q4 EPS by 12c
- Big 5 Sporting Goods (BGFV) Q4 Comps Rise 3.1%; Guides Q4 Above the Street
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!