Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q2 EPS by 6c
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends flat; Microsoft rallies, healthcare falls
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Dave & Buster's Entertainment (NASDAQ: PLAY) reported Q2 EPS of $0.50, $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of $0.44. Revenue for the quarter came in at $244.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $243.14 million.
Comparable store sales increased 1.0% compared to an 11.0% increase.
Dave & Buster's Entertainment reaffirmed FY2016 guidance.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Honeywell (HON) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Issues Q4 EPS outlook
- ManpowerGroup (MAN) Tops Q3 EPS by 16c; Guides Q4 Above the Street
- Civista Bancshares (CIVB) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!