Data I/o Corp (DAIO) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.08
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Data I/o Corp (NASDAQ: ) reported Q3 EPS of $0.08, versus $0.00 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $6.6 million, versus $0 reported last year.
"We had an outstanding third quarter of 2016 borne out of our investments to develop industry leading programming technologies and successful transition into higher growth sectors while benefiting from the leverage in our model," said Anthony Ambrose, President and CEO of Data I/O Corporation.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Data I/o Corp (DAIO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Network-1 Technologies (NTIP) Approves Initial 5c Semi-Annual Dividend
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!