Darling International Inc. (DAR) Posts Q4 EPS of 12c; Revs Beat
- Market Wrap: Housing Sales Miss in June; Earnings Abound; SodaStream 'Pops' on Speculation
- Containerboard Stocks Could Revalue Up to 100% Under MLP Structures, Perry Capital Says (IP) (KS) (RKT)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/24: (DTLK) (LOGM) (BIDU) Higher; (LSCC) (MXIM) (AMZN) Lower (more...)
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) Posts Q2 Loss of 24c/Share
- Starbucks Corp (SBUX) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
Darling International Inc. (NYSE: DAR) reported Q4 EPS of $0.12, which may not compare to the analyst estimate of $0.21. Revenue for the quarter came in at $227.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $226.43 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sensient Technologies Corp. (SXT) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c, Takes FY EPS Guidance Slightly Higher
- Spectranetics Corp (SPNC) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c
- Wayside Technology (WSTG) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.31
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!