Darling International Inc. (DAR) Posts Q4 EPS of 12c; Revs Beat
- S&P, Nasdaq little changed; health stocks weigh on Dow
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- Credit Suisse finalizes $5.3 billion mortgage deal with U.S.
- UPDATE: Fed Beige Book: Wages gain modestly in most areas amid tight job market
- OneBeacon Insurance Group (OB) to Explore a Sale - Bloomberg
Darling International Inc. (NYSE: DAR) reported Q4 EPS of $0.12, which may not compare to the analyst estimate of $0.21. Revenue for the quarter came in at $227.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $226.43 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ChinaNet (CNET) Updates Corporate Website
- Bank of the Ozarks (OZRK) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
- Fastenal (FAST) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!