Darling International Inc. (DAR) Posts Q4 EPS of 12c; Revs Beat
- Bank Of America (BAC) Posts Q1 adj.-EPS of 35c
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 4/16: (ZLCS) (SODA) (YHOO) Higher; (ASML) (CSX) (TWTR) Lower (more...)
- Moelis & Company (MC) IPO Opens Solidly Higher
- Defunct Bitcoin Exchange MtGox Files to Liquidate
- Yamana Gold (AUY) and Agnico Eagle (AEM) to Acquire Osisko in C$8.15/Share
Darling International Inc. (NYSE: DAR) reported Q4 EPS of $0.12, which may not compare to the analyst estimate of $0.21. Revenue for the quarter came in at $227.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $226.43 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c; Guides Q2, FY14
- Sensient Technologies Corp. (SXT) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, Boosts FY EPS Guidance
- Coca-Cola (KO) Stays Positive into Q1 Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!