Darden Restaurants, Inc. (DRI) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c, Sales Inline
- Sysco (SYY) to Acquire US Foods in $3.5B Deal
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/09: (HIHO) (GIVN) (PRAN) Higher; (OSIS) (GNE) (CRIS) Lower
- Covidien (COV) to Acquire Given Imaging (GIVN) for $30/Share
- Engaged Capital Unsettled by Abercrombie & Fitch (ANF) Jeffries Re-Signing, Considering All Options
- China Mobile (CHL) May Start Taking Apple (AAPL) iPhone Preorders This Week
Darden Restaurants, Inc. (NYSE: DRI) reported Q2 EPS of $0.41, $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.42. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.83 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.83 billion.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Darden Restaurants Scores 100 Percent on the Human Rights Campaign 2014 Corporate Equality Index
- American Eagle Outfitters, Inc. (AEO) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Guides Q4 EPS Below the Street
- Mitel Networks Corp (MITL) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Guides Q3 Revs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!