Daqo New Energy (DQ) Tops Q3 EPS by 8c; Guides Q4 Sales
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Daqo New Energy (NYSE: DQ) reported Q3 EPS of $1.26, $0.08 better than the analyst estimate of $1.18. Revenue for the quarter came in at $54.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $59.4 million.
Polysilicon production volume of 3,636 MT in Q3 2016, compared to 3,570 MT in Q2 2016
Outlook and Q4 2016 guidance
As a result of our annual maintenance, the Company expects to sell approximately 2,200 MT to 2,300 MT of polysilicon to external customers during the fourth quarter of 2016. The external sales guidance excludes shipments of polysilicon to be used internally by our Chongqing solar wafer facility, which utilizes polysilicon for its wafer manufacturing operation. Wafer sales volume is expected to be approximately 20 million to 21 million pieces for the fourth quarter of 2016.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Daqo New Energy (DQ) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Lee Enterprises (LEE) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.14
- Vince Holding (VNCE) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Sales Miss; Guides FY Sales Below the Street
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!