Daktronics (DAKT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- Wall Street declines as some post-election gainers reverse
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama commutes sentence of intelligence analyst Chelsea Manning
- Big 5 Sporting Goods (BGFV) Q4 Comps Rise 3.1%; Guides Q4 Above the Street
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Daktronics (NASDAQ: DAKT) reported Q1 EPS of $0.13, $0.08 better than the analyst estimate of $0.05. Revenue for the quarter came in at $157.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $146.75 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Daktronics (DAKT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- IHS Markit (INFO) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides In-Line
- CSX Corp. (CSX) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!