DTS, Inc. (DTSI) Tops Q2 EPS by 18c; Boosts FY16 Outlook
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
DTS, Inc. (NASDAQ: DTSI) reported Q2 EPS of $0.67, $0.18 better than the analyst estimate of $0.49. Revenue for the quarter came in at $48.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $44.61 million.
DTS, Inc. sees FY2016 EPS of $2.18-$2.28, versus the consensus of $2.17. DTS, Inc. sees FY2016 revenue of $185-190 million, versus the consensus of $186.0 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on DTS, Inc. (DTSI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wipro (WIT) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 Revenue Below Consensus
- Civista Bancshares (CIVB) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!