DTS, Inc. (DTSI) Tops Q2 EPS by 18c; Boosts FY16 Outlook
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Oil prices under pressure as Iraq resists joining output cut
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
DTS, Inc. (NASDAQ: DTSI) reported Q2 EPS of $0.67, $0.18 better than the analyst estimate of $0.49. Revenue for the quarter came in at $48.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $44.61 million.
DTS, Inc. sees FY2016 EPS of $2.18-$2.28, versus the consensus of $2.17. DTS, Inc. sees FY2016 revenue of $185-190 million, versus the consensus of $186.0 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on DTS, Inc. (DTSI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sohu.com, Inc. (SOHU) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Issues Light Q4 Outlook
- BCB Bancorp (BCBP) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.15
- AT&T (T) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!