DTE Energy (DTE) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c; Raises Outlook
- Wall Street hits new high as post-election rally roars ahead
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 despite doubts over OPEC output cut
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/08: (VYGR) (TLRD) (LULU) Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
DTE Energy (NYSE: DTE) reported Q3 EPS of $1.88, $0.28 better than the analyst estimate of $1.60. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.93 billion versus the consensus estimate of $2.65 billion.
DTE Energy sees FY2016 EPS of $5.09-$5.35, versus prior guidance of $4.91-$5.19 and the consensus of $5.19.
Operating earnings for the third quarter 2016 were $353 million, or $1.96 per diluted share, compared with 2015 operating earnings of $252 million, or $1.40 per diluted share. Operating earnings exclude non-recurring items, certain mark-to-market adjustments and discontinued operations. Reconciliations of reported earnings to operating earnings are included at the end of this news release.
In reflecting on the third quarter, DTE Energy Chairman and CEO Gerry Anderson commented, "I am pleased with our third quarter financial results and am excited about the recent accomplishments by the company that are important to our state, as well as the communities and customers we serve."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on DTE Energy (DTE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vince Holding (VNCE) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Sales Miss; Guides FY Sales Below the Street
- Comtech Telecom (CMTL) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- Ciena (CIEN) Misses Q4 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!