DTE Energy (DTE) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c; Raises Outlook
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street off day's best levels after Trump inaugural speech
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
DTE Energy (NYSE: DTE) reported Q3 EPS of $1.88, $0.28 better than the analyst estimate of $1.60. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.93 billion versus the consensus estimate of $2.65 billion.
DTE Energy sees FY2016 EPS of $5.09-$5.35, versus prior guidance of $4.91-$5.19 and the consensus of $5.19.
Operating earnings for the third quarter 2016 were $353 million, or $1.96 per diluted share, compared with 2015 operating earnings of $252 million, or $1.40 per diluted share. Operating earnings exclude non-recurring items, certain mark-to-market adjustments and discontinued operations. Reconciliations of reported earnings to operating earnings are included at the end of this news release.
In reflecting on the third quarter, DTE Energy Chairman and CEO Gerry Anderson commented, "I am pleased with our third quarter financial results and am excited about the recent accomplishments by the company that are important to our state, as well as the communities and customers we serve."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on DTE Energy (DTE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Synchrony Financial (SYF) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
- SunTrust Banks (STI) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!