DISH Network (DISH) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
DISH Network (NASDAQ: DISH) reported Q3 EPS of $0.64, $0.04 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.68. Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.75 billion versus the consensus estimate of $3.74 billion.
DISH includes all of its Sling TV subscribers in the company’s total Pay-TV metrics, including in the Pay-TV subscriber, Pay-TV ARPU and Pay-TV churn rate numbers set forth below. Sling TV subscribers are reported net of disconnects in our gross new Pay-TV subscriber activations.
In the third quarter, DISH activated approximately 736,000 gross new Pay-TV subscribers compared to approximately 751,000 gross new Pay-TV subscribers in the prior year’s third quarter. Net Pay-TV subscribers declined approximately 116,000 in the third quarter, compared to a loss of approximately 23,000 in the third quarter 2015.
The company closed the third quarter with 13.643 million Pay-TV subscribers, compared to 13.909 million Pay-TV subscribers at the end of third quarter 2015. Our ending Pay-TV subscriber count increased by approximately 166,000 subscribers as of September 30, 2016 as a result of a change in our calculation for our commercial accounts. This had no impact on our gross new Pay-TV subscriber activations, net Pay-TV subscriber losses or Pay-TV churn rate for all periods presented.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on DISH Network (DISH) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Signet Jewelers (SIG) May Be Close To Selling Credit Business, Likely Positive For Stock - Northcoast Research
- Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $102 at Stifel Following 4Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!