DIRECTV (DTV) Reports Mixed Q3 Results
- Wall St. declines as earnings take center stage
- After-Hours Movers 7/25: (CLGX) (TXN) (SGY) Higher; (MSTX) (CRME) (SANM) Lower
- The 7 Reasons Behind BGC's Apple (AAPL) Downgrade to Sell
- Marcato Capital Files 13D on Buffalo Wild Wings (BWLD) Showing New 5.1% Stake
- Gilead Sciences (GILD) Tops Q2 EPS by 6c
DIRECTV (NASDAQ: DTV) reported Q3 EPS of $0.70, $0.03 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.73. Revenue for the quarter came in at $6.84 billion versus the consensus estimate of $6.74 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canadian National Railway (CNI) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c, Reaffirms Forecast
- Cadence Design Systems (CDNS) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Below the Street
- Crane Co. (CR) Tops Q2 EPS by 19c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!