DIRECTV (DTV) Reports Mixed Q3 Results
- Top 10 News for 1/20 - 1/23: ECB Plans Stimulus Measures; Netflix Ramps on Results; Icahn, eBay to Forge New Path
- Box, Inc. (BOX) IPO Opens Up 44%
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- McDonald's (MCD) Posts Q4 adj.-EPS of $1.26; Comps Fell 0.9%
- Ford Motor (F) Sees One-Time Q4 Charge of $800M on Venezuelan Bolivar Accounting
DIRECTV (NASDAQ: DTV) reported Q3 EPS of $0.70, $0.03 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.73. Revenue for the quarter came in at $6.84 billion versus the consensus estimate of $6.74 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- DIRECTV Continues to Dominate Super Bowl Week with First Ever DIRECTV Super Fan Tailgate Ahead of the Big Game
- Prosperity Bancshares (PB) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
- Hexcel Corporation (HXL) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS, FY EPS Misses at Mid-Point
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!