DIRECTV (DTV) Reports Mixed Q3 Results
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 04/17: (BIOF) (LIVE) (IIIN) Higher; (YOD) (RSH) MGI) Lower
- PepsiCo, Inc. (PEP) Posts Q1 Core EPS of 83c; Offers Outlook
- Weibo (WB) IPO Opens at $16.27, Below $17/ADS Pricing
- Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. (GS) Posts Q1 EPS of $4.02, Tops Expectations
DIRECTV (NASDAQ: DTV) reported Q3 EPS of $0.70, $0.03 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.73. Revenue for the quarter came in at $6.84 billion versus the consensus estimate of $6.74 billion.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Rockwell Collins, Inc. (COL) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS; Boosts Low-End of FY14 EPS Outlook
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Misses Q1 EPS by 21c, Comps Increase 13.4%
- Honeywell International, Inc. (HON) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Boosts Low-End of FY14 EPS Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!