DIRECTV (DTV) Reports Mixed Q3 Results
- Fed to Remain Sitting on Their Hands in September - Goldman Sachs
- Headline Jobs Data Misses but Unemployment Dips
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Down Into iPhone Event for First Time Since Original Released - Analyst
- Wall St. lower as mixed jobs report adds to uncertainty
- BlackBerry (BBRY) to Acquire Good Technology in $425M Deal
DIRECTV (NASDAQ: DTV) reported Q3 EPS of $0.70, $0.03 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.73. Revenue for the quarter came in at $6.84 billion versus the consensus estimate of $6.74 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- VeriFone Systems (PAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c, Guides Q4 Below Street
- NCI Building Systems (NCS) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c, Revenue Light, Comments on Outlook
- ABM Industries (ABM) Misses Q3 EPS by 2c; Approves $200M Common Buyback; Announces Strategic Initiative
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!