DHT Holdings (DHT) Misses Q3 EPS by 85c
- Wall St. edges higher, supported by banks, telecoms
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
DHT Holdings (NYSE: DHT) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.81), $0.85 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.04. Revenue for the quarter came in at $50.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $56.73 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on DHT Holdings (DHT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Light of Views
- Trading Radar for 12/7: lululemon (LULU), SecureWorks (SCWX), Vera Bradley (VRA), Tailored Brands (TLRD) Report
- Kenon Holdings (KEN) Swings to Q3 Loss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!