DHI Group (DHX) Tops Q3 EPS by 9c; Will Explore Strategic Alternatives
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields fall on U.S. jobs data, euro flat before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
DHI Group (NYSE: DHX) reported Q3 EPS of $0.10, $0.09 better than the analyst estimate of $0.01. Revenue for the quarter came in at $56.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $56.62 million.
- Company completes extensive business strategy review resulting in renewed focus on tech talent acquisition that will reinvigorate its core tech franchise, broaden its market opportunity, and accelerate next-generation product development, overall enhancing the Company's growth opportunities and shareholder value
- Company to engage, with support of board of directors, an investment bank to explore strategic alternatives that optimize an ownership structure to achieve Company's growth agenda and enhance shareholder value
For earnings history and earnings-related data on DHI Group (DHX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Illinois Tool Works (ITW) Updates on Enterprise Strategy; Guides FY17 EPS Inline
- Pandora (P) Advisers Said to Begin Reaching Out to Possible Suitors Following Approach from Sirius (SIRI) - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Corp. News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!