DGSE Cos. (DGSE) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.04/Share
- Indexes hit record highs as Trump rally continues
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 on renewed hopes for output cuts
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
DGSE Cos. (NYSE: DGSE) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.04), versus ($0.01) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $15.5 million, versus $14.9 million reported last year.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on DGSE Cos. (DGSE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Cuts Price Target on SecureWorks Corp. (SCWX) to $13
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Updates on Strategic Initiatives
- Methode Electronics (MEI) Tops Q2 EPS by 11c; Boosts FY17 EPS Guidance