DDR Corp. (DDR) Tops Q3 FFO by 2c
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
DDR Corp. (NYSE: DDR) reported Q3 FFO of $0.33, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.31.
DDR Corp. sees FY2016 FFO of $1.26-$1.28, versus prior guidance of $1.23-$1.26.
- The Company is also revising its full year disposition guidance estimate to a range of $700 million to $900 million at DDR's pro rata share from $600 million to $800 million at DDR's share.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on DDR Corp. (DDR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Smith & Wesson (SWHC) Tops Q2 EPS by 12c; Guides Q3 EPS Below Views
- Ambarella (AMBA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!