DCT Industrial Trust (DCT) Tops Q3 FFO by 5c
- Major stock indexes rise again to new records
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- Insys Therapeutics (INSY) Sinks as Former Employees Arrested in Racketeering Scheme
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
DCT Industrial Trust (NYSE: DCT) reported Q3 FFO of $0.60, $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of $0.55. Revenue for the quarter came in at $100.27 million versus the consensus estimate of $97.53 million.
DCT Industrial Trust sees FY2016 FFO of $2.23-$2.25, versus the consensus of $2.19.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on DCT Industrial Trust (DCT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Toro Company (TTC) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c
- UBS Cuts Price Target on SecureWorks Corp. (SCWX) to $13
- Methode Electronics (MEI) Tops Q2 EPS by 11c; Boosts FY17 EPS Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!